To Dream

I don't know why, but lately I've been having very vivid dreams. I typically dream nightly and can remember bits and pieces, but lately it's been several dreams that I can almost fully remember.

It freaks me out a little because they are really detailed dreams, and they involve people from the past.

I'm usually one of those people that believes in signs, or believes that things happen for a reason. I believe you have to really look and listen to the world around you so you don't miss the hints meant for your ears or your eyes.

So now that I'm having all of these vivid dreams, my mind is definitely on full force overthinking mode.

Is anyone else having vivid dreams like this? Maybe it's a phase of the moon or something else, but it's definitely something!

Comments

Popular Posts